September 29th/2019 – May 31st /2020(Last Sunday of the Month)
Psychodrama Training. Module 1
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Throughout a 9-month period you will be part of a cohort where you will learn the basics of the three-part method originated by Jacob Levi Moreno: Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.
STRUCTURE OF THE CLASS:
9:30 to 10:45 Warm-Up and Sociometry
10:45 to 11:00 Break
11:00 to 12:30 Psychodrama/ Sociodrama/ Action structures
12:30 to 1:30 Lunch
1:30 to 3:00 Processing and Theoretical Concepts
THEORETICAL CONCEPTS. MODULE 1
- History of Psychodrama
- Basic elements of Psychodrama
- Understanding the triadic method of Moreno of: Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy
- Introduction to basic techniques: Double, Mirror, Role Reversal, Soliloquy, Aside, Empty Chair and Future projection
- The different roles of a Psychodrama director
- Closure rituals in groups
STUDENTS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF AN EXPERIENTIAL GROUP THERAPY, PROCESS THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES AND HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO TRY THEIR NEW PSYCHODRAMATIC SKILLS WITH THEIR FELLOW STUDENTS IN A SAFE AND COMPASSIONATE ENVIRONMENT.
CLASS SCHEDULE 2019-2020 (All classes will be from 9:30am – 3:00 pm)
Registration by August 30th. Students are required to commit to the 9-month program.
Please write letting us know your interest to:
$ 55 per session or $450 by August 30th.
Please send check to:
3Elements Counseling, LLC
10410 N. Kensington Pkwy. Suite 110
Kensington, MD 20895