A fierce space to share challenges and opportunities with peers who understand what it takes to run a small business and can provide you support, clarity and new perspectives.
As a small business owner, you are faced with challenges and opportunities, developing plans, make tough decisions or find new business opportunities. In this tribe, you will never feel alone, you will get clarity of ideas and we will make time for you to help you make the best decisions for your business.
This mastermind group will unleash the collective brain power of 10 extraordinary minds. You will never feel alone again.
Participation in this tribe will:
- Create real progress in your career.
- Clarify your ideas.
- Solve problems and bring difficult decisions.
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming.
- Make decisions instead of being stuck.
- Receive critical insights into yourself and your business.
- Help you set up strong goals.
- Get accountability among the group.
- Support you in creating solid action plans.
- Encourage you to take action.
- Sharpen your business skills.
How it works:
The Hot Seat is the key element of the Mastermind. It’s a safe space to work through big challenges and opportunities facing you as a leader. When you’re in the Hot Seat, you are the sole focus of the group’s attention. You get instant feedback, hear new perspectives, and get better, more numerous ideas than you could conceive on your own – massively reducing your learning curve.
Members: 6-10 founders or small business owners from different countries
- Requirement: company revenue between $100 k- $500k and have been in business for at least 2 years.
- Your private 30-minute Kickstart Strategy Session with me. Set your goals and intention for your participation in the program.
- Meetings: 2 1/2 hours once a month (via Zoom).
- Hot Seats: each meeting member will take turns in the “Hot Seat”, presenting a specific issue to the group.
- Confidentiality: what we discuss in the group stays in the group.
- Accountability: set goals at each meeting, report on goals from previous meetings.
- Tribe connect: connect and share progress, resources and bond through a private Telegram group.
- Duration: 6 months commitment.
- One-to-one coaching: optional monthly 60-minute sessions, as an ongoing meeting alongside the group ($250 per session).